SC5010TK – 10 Amp Electronic Fan Speed Controller With Thermal Contacts – Vent Axia
The SC5000TK range of electronic speed controllers regulate the speed of single-phase (110—240 VAC/50—60 Hz) voltage controllable motors by varying the supplied voltage.
These controllers offer automatic power supply detection, thermal contacts (TK) for motor overheating protection, an alarm output, NO (open contact) and NC (closed contact) inputs for remote start/stop. The minimum and maximum speed limits are internally adjusted via trimmers.
The range features an unregulated auxiliary output for connecting a dampers etc. There are two start-up modes – kick start and soft start, selectable via a jumper.
- Wide power supply range (110—240 VAC/50—60 Hz)
- Automatic supply voltage detection
- Adjustable stepless output voltage
- 230 VAC alarm output
- TK monitoring for thermal motor protection
- Contacts for remote on/off switching
- Adjustable minimum and maximum speed limits
- Overheating motor protection
- Kick start (default) or soft start
- Illuminated on/off switch
- Run and fault detection LED indication