Insulated Flexible Duct – 160mm Diameter
- Inner Configuration: 1 ply Aluminum + 2 plies Polyester Jacket
- Configuration: 2 plies Aluminum + 1 ply Polyester
- Ducting to the fan or filter can be achieved by sing duct tape and/ or quick release clamps
- An air tight seal is required to gain the full efficiency of the fan in use so we recommend using tape and strangle banding.
- Supplied boxed in 10 metre lengths and is of European quality standards, NOT the Chinese product others may sell.
- Also available in 6 meter PVC type flex and 10 meter insulated flex
|Wire||Bronze coated steel wire|
|Wirepitch||40 mm ( Ø ≥ 127 mm)|
|Temperature Range||– 30 °C / + 150 °C|
|Max. Rated Velocity||30 m/s|
|Max. Rated Positive Pressure||3000 Pa|
|Available Diameters||82 mm – 800 mm|
|Packing||Single Cardboard Box|
|Certification||Class 0 (BS Part 6 & 7)|