164802 – MPC 400 D6 40 – Box fan with frequency driven AC motor – Ruck
This box fan is equipped with 30 mm insulation and has internal electronic temperature control to prevent burn out. The box fan can be mounted via Ruck’s base frame and has a variable discharge direction. The MPC series is available with capacities ranging up to a maximum of 3760 m³/h. Attention: the fan must be controlled with a frequency converter. If desired, the frequency converter can be controlled with a variable potentiometer. For maintenance, the energy-efficient box fan is easy to open, and there is also condensation and grease extraction.
- Radial fan with backward curved impeller
- Variable discharge direction right / left / linear
- Double wall housing made of galvanized steel sheet, insulated
- Efficient IE3 motor, frequency controllable
- Motor protection via frequency converter or motor protection switch
- With bottom tray