WX6 – 150mm Axial Extract Fan C/W Mounting Kit – Xpelair
The Xpelair line of WX commercial wall fans is a design classic, combining resilience, reliability and high quality performance with a uniquely stylish appearance. The WX6 fits this criteria perfectly, and has been specifically developed for use in the hospitality trade, such as pubs, restaurants and kitchens, as well as an extensive variety of other commercial environments. Fitted with pre-balanced sickle bladed rotors, this model promises quiet and rattle-free operation.
Suitable for installation in both brick (cavity or single) and timber walls, the WX6 is completely safe for use in public spaces, with a finger guard integrated into the design of both the slender thermoplastic fascia and the exterior grille.
Isolation for servicing is simple thanks to the tamper-free plug and socket assembly, and cleaning becomes less of a chore with the easily detachable housing, rotors and shutter cassette.
The Xpelair WX6 is supplied with a mounting kit, including wall liner, allowing for a trouble-free installation.
- 1 Speed
- 246 (FID, m3/h) Extract Performance
- 68 (FID, l/s) Extract Performance
- 39 (dB(A)@3m) Sound Pressure Level
- 34 W (Electrical Power Rating)
- 246 x 268 mm (Hole Diameter)
- 292 mm (Max Wall Thickness)
- 2.9 Kg Weight
- 6″ high performance extract axial ventilation unit.
- Suitable for single, cavity brick and current timber frame walls.
- Sealed for life maintenance free bearings, suitable for running at any angle. Integrated safety thermal overload protection.
- Built-in silent action electrothermal shutter cassette.
- Passive trickle vent facility for background ventilation with fan Off.
- Ultra slim high gloss ABS fascia with integral finger safety guard.
- Shadow grey external grille for unobtrusive external appearance with built-in weather protection.
- Remote Switch (Not Supplied)
- Extracts Only