TCBBx2/4-560/H – High Pressure 2 Stage Short Cased Axial – Soler & Palau
- Range of cylindrical cased axial flow fans fitted with aluminium impellers and manufactured from high grade rolled galvanized steel and protected against corrosion by cataforesis primer and black polyester paint finish.
All models are supplied with pre-wired wiring junction box located on the outside of the fan casing for easy wiring access.
Available, depending upon the model, with single or three phase motors in 2, 4 or 6 poles.
- Single phase motor (TCBB) or three phase motor (TCBT).
- Models 250, 315, 355 and 400: External rotor motor, IP44, Class F, thermal protection, working temperature from -40ºC to +40ºC.
- Models 450, 500, 560, 630 and 6/710: IP65, Class F, thermal protection, working temperature from -40ºC to +70ºC.
- Models 4/710 and 800: IP55, Class F, working temperature from -40ºC to +40ºC.
- All motors are speed controllable by auto transformer except models /4-560H, /4-630, 710 and T/800.
- Three phase motors are speed controllable by inverter.
- Single phase 230V-50Hz.
- (Capacitor located inside the wiring terminal box).
- Three phase 230/400V-50Hz or 400V-50Hz.
For all the data and spec of this fan just click the link below
Product Data PDF: