AW Sileo Plate Axial Fan – 3-Phase – 315mm
Axial fans of the AW sileo range do have a sickle shape of the fan blade, and are driven by external rotor motors. The AW range is equipped with a square wall plate, galvanized steel and powder coated in black (RAL9005). The protection guard at the inlet side is powder coated in black. The axial impeller is manufactured from sheet steel black coated. The impeller is balanced dynamically in two levels in accordance with DIN ISO 1940 part 1, quality G6.3.
The motors are equipped with thermal contacts for motor protection, with leads to be connected to a motor protection unit.
- speed controllable by voltage reduction, plus option of 2-step operation by D/Y switching for 400V versions
- inlet protection guard
- safe and maintenance free operation
- can be installed in any mounting position
- electric connection via terminal box mounted on the motor
- single phase fans are supplied with capacitor
Product data sheets can be found on the link below: